1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. tavers

tavers Oakley Expert

I was lucky enough to grab a pair of Plasma w/ Ice X Squared off eBay for a steal!

I just paid, so hopefully I'll have them in the next day or two.

Can't wait!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Congrats! Post pics when you get them. The Plasma/Ice doesn't seem to be very popular. I imagine it's because it's more of a subdued colorway and this form tends to move toward louder colors like the ruby.

Nice pick up though. I have a X Metal XX in Plasma/Ice and they color combo makes for a great everyday pair.

3. tavers

tavers Oakley Expert

I quite like the Plasma/Ice combo. I tried some on a while ago and they looked great.

I always imagined my first pair Polished Carbon/Black Polarized as I really like the look of that frame. I might get some later down the track and swap the lenses around.

I am having them sent to work, but I am off sick. Hopefully they're there already!

4. snumfalzumpa

snumfalzumpa Oakley Beginner

sick dude i'm sure you'll enjoy them! i just got my first x-metal the other day, x-squared x-metal/ruby... definitely my favorite pair i own now!

5. tavers

tavers Oakley Expert

Got them in the mail today. I'd rate them a 9/10. No box or coin, but they did come with the case.

Very happy with them. Only paid $102AU for them as well!

6. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

DAMN GOOD PRICE!!!!!! I would have bought them too...