• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Saw These Listed On Ebay As Juliets ......

Either he was trying to get more money for those than they were actually worth or he was a moron. I see innocent mistakes all the time. The other day a girl was selling her boyriends Moon's as a pair of Mars. Someone corrected he at some point and she changed the listing. This guy went on the attack like I was insulting his mother-I sent the email as - "Just an FYI-these are definitely not Juliets and are not worth nearly as much" Then he blasted me!-I told him to "wallow in ignorance then"

Either he was trying to get more money for those than they were actually worth or he was a moron. I see innocent mistakes all the time. The other day a girl was selling her boyriends Moon's as a pair of Mars. Someone corrected he at some point and she changed the listing. This guy went on the attack like I was insulting his mother-I sent the email as - "Just an FYI-these are definitely not Juliets and are not worth nearly as much" Then he blasted me!-I told him to "wallow in ignorance then"

My vote is ---- moron.

Back