• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Scored a Pair of Emerald Polarized Crosshairs for 64 Bucks

discodave

Go Navy!
Went into the Vault and wanted the Titanium Crosshairs and saw that they had some non titanium versions marked down to 129 bucks. I bought the Titanium ones and got 50 percent off of the 129 dollar ones, making them 64 bucks. It's cheaper than buying Polarized lenses. :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426805884.827082.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426807052.418838.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426805892.847356.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426805982.076449.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426805990.263256.jpg

Last edited:
I realized that I posted one picture twice, so I went in and edited it and now they're both in there twice. Friggin mobile app!

Same here. The Crosshair 2.0 is too rectangular for me. The Vault employee told me that they're keeping the Crosshair and the 2.0 is discontinued.

Nice pick up! The original crosshair does fit you well. The 2.0 happens to be one of my favorite pairs, the shape just suits me better than the original. I'm hoping to snag a few pairs of lenses if they ever hit the vault website at a discount.

These are not the original Crosshair. They're a lot closer, but don't have nearly as sloped of a brow. I like them better, but they're a bit more generically styled. Technically just "Crosshair" but the 2012 release.

My titanium/tungsten pair is great. I had a C5 frame pair a while back and didn't like the feel of the frame, the titanium makes them feel like a genuinely nice, sold, lightweight wire.

These are not the original Crosshair. They're a lot closer, but don't have nearly as sloped of a brow. I like them better, but they're a bit more generically styled. Technically just "Crosshair" but the 2012 release.

My titanium/tungsten pair is great. I had a C5 frame pair a while back and didn't like the feel of the frame, the titanium makes them feel like a genuinely nice, sold, lightweight wire.

You're right. There are too many versions of these out there (The original, the 2012, the 2.0, and the S). I just looked at Oakley's website and they do have the 2012 version on there but none of the other versions.

You're right. There are too many versions of these out there (The original, the 2012, the 2.0, and the S). I just looked at Oakley's website and they do have the 2012 version on there but none of the other versions.
I noticed on the reciept they called the Matte BLK one "Crosshair 3.0"

Back