• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Starting Out, My Small Collection.

the package for the red linegear rubber kit showed up today. i was so excited.... but...... there was nothing in the envelope. :(
That is weird. A lot of forum members have ordered from linegear, especially @GH4AU. I haven't heard of many problems if any from then. Try sending an email?

That is weird. A lot of forum members have ordered from linegear, especially @GH4AU. I haven't heard of many problems if any from then. Try sending an email?

it's all good. i got the parts today. i guess he said he noticed i bought multiple parts and decided to cut them out of the first envelope and put them all together. then he forgot and shipped both packages anyways. so the first one that arrived on Saturday was a cut open empty one.

i put the stuff on and it looks pretty sweet. i'll have to post a picture when i have time.

Last edited:
linegear red kit installed... i really love these things now. i did have to trim the temple shocks a bit. i do wish the orbital gaskets were a bit bigger to show more red there. anybody ever make their own orbital gaskets out of ear sock pieces or double up the gasket to make it look thicker?

2lncsg0.jpg

2nkhy5k.jpg

2njfzgh.jpg

2d92u0y.jpg

Back