• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just What The Doctor Ordered...dr. Chop That Is!!

I am working on yours now actually Fear...for the third time re-finishing them.

Wow those are truly impressive! I would love for you to do a holbrook the way the jupiter camos should be ;)

Ernie!! Those are, IMO, the best looking Jupiter Camo Piece I've seen!! And I agree with whoever said it earlier in this post....Oakley could learn a thing or 2 or 10....from Chop! Oh, and if you EVER decide to get rid of these Ernie, give me first shot ay? lol Killer piece man, very very Impressive!!

Ernie!! Those are, IMO, the best looking Jupiter Camo Piece I've seen!! And I agree with whoever said it earlier in this post....Oakley could learn a thing or 2 or 10....from Chop! Oh, and if you EVER decide to get rid of these Ernie, give me first shot ay? lol Killer piece man, very very Impressive!!
Thanks Adam and I totally agree as well...Dr. Chop is the man!! If I ever decide to let them go, you'll be the first to know :wink:.

Thanks guys....I will be creating some sort of presentation type resume to send to Oakley and just be as bold as possible about it. No more playin games just get the point across!! I enjoy it, and I think they need an influx of people who are passionate about the brand and lifestyle, not just chasing glory or money...

Back