• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just won a pair of Royal Blue / Fire Supremes

Well, no birds pooped on me and I can't think f anyother 'lucky charms' right now : I just put it down to being observant........eyes like a hawk do help...but since I wear specs, can't be that...hahahahaha.
or checking ebay every fifteen minutes.

..I grabbed a few good ones today myself. bnib bear brick frogs and I had sold my beams have a good time release to a friend here. I snaked another today for 1/2 what I paid for the first. lol. I also got an old school polished white with ruby bnib for 60. clear box and all i only had the new sxhool black box verion....sometimes things get missed on ebay and we can grab them for a sick price. you sound like me. congrats once again. any and all premes are sick but that royal is definitely one of the best ones.

or checking ebay every fifteen minutes.

..I grabbed a few good ones today myself. bnib bear brick frogs and I had sold my beams have a good time release to a friend here. I snaked another today for 1/2 what I paid for the first. lol. I also got an old school polished white with ruby bnib for 60. clear box and all i only had the new sxhool black box verion....sometimes things get missed on ebay and we can grab them for a sick price. you sound like me. congrats once again. any and all premes are sick but that royal is definitely one of the best ones.

I agree. Blue is the colour. Thank you Brian, once again. Well done on you haul today. Love Pol White with Ruby, it's a great combination.