• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just won an T-Wire for £23, looks to be in damn fine condition.

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
Whilst browsing, I noticed some E-Wires going for a paltry 10 bucks. After examining the pics and details more closely, it appeared to be a genuine T-Wire. So snapped it up: even though I already have one, the one I have doesn't have lenses, whereas this one does. Whith the Titanium in the bottom left, left lens......yaaaaaah!!!!!!.....supreme sniping once again.........

s-l1600%203_1.jpg

s-l1600%202_1.jpg

s-l1600%205_1.jpg

s-l1600%204_2.jpg

I concur.
Here's one checklist to employ when examining t-wires or e-wires:
http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/what-are-these-e-wires-fake.45944/#post-532402

The print on the bridge is wrong, the etching on the lens is wrong, the fitment is not good, the OAKLEY down the stem doesnt look right, its one of the most faked Oakley wires out there and last but certainly not least there are screws in the nose pads.

yep, your right guys.......................I fall on my sword to commit hari-kari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seems like the night time is sometimes the best time to get bargains, yet other times to make a balls up!

Back