• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just won an T-Wire for £23, looks to be in damn fine condition.

yep, your right guys.......................I fall on my sword to commit hari-kari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seems like the night time is sometimes the best time to get bargains, yet other times to make a balls up!

No reason for suicide, Funky..ritual or not!! Easy mistake to make, especially late. I'm sure I've looked at similar and not too closely noticed.

Cheap lesson learned, my friend!!

No reason for suicide, Funky..ritual or not!! Easy mistake to make, especially late. I'm sure I've looked at similar and not too closely noticed.

Cheap lesson learned, my friend!!

Indeed, @cyclerdoug. Should be able to get my money back since the seller SAYS they're not genuine, after the auction ended. Usually I check through using O-Review just to add substance to my observations.......this time I didn't.
Reminded me that being humble is just me.......most of the time:D

Indeed, @cyclerdoug. Should be able to get my money back since the seller SAYS they're not genuine, after the auction ended. Usually I check through using O-Review just to add substance to my observations.......this time I didn't.
Reminded me that being humble is just me.......most of the time:D

While you still have them you can take detailed photographs of a well-executed fake and add it to the "Guide" thread!

I hope you can hang your hat on that after-sale fake statement and get refunded.

Back