• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just won an T-Wire for £23, looks to be in damn fine condition.

If its any comfort I was looking at these , just before you whisked them away . I noted what the seller said and remembered the amount of fakes mentioned on O Review and while I was thinking you bought them . They are pretty good copies and I have seen this etched on other lenses (must check my E Wires !!!!) I bought a pair of M Frame Mags the other week for 80 pounds (UK) but then had to tell the seller they were fake (what are the chances) - far too glossy black with printed lenses ect , got a refund before they were posted , the seller paid 100 pounds ages ago and was a bit annoyed !!!!!!!

If its any comfort I was looking at these , just before you whisked them away . I noted what the seller said and remembered the amount of fakes mentioned on O Review and while I was thinking you bought them . They are pretty good copies and I have seen this etched on other lenses (must check my E Wires !!!!) I bought a pair of M Frame Mags the other week for 80 pounds (UK) but then had to tell the seller they were fake (what are the chances) - far too glossy black with printed lenses ect , got a refund before they were posted , the seller paid 100 pounds ages ago and was a bit annoyed !!!!!!!

Weĺl, it's good to see you've got recognition sorted! I ordinarily have a very keen eye for fakes, but last night I was a ****-womble!!!!. Just remember to check O-Review first when thinking about purchasing something which your not 100% sure about and then/or ask here. Information is power.

Yes your not alone I will be rubbing the etching on my other wires
ha !!!! Seems to be a lot of fake E Wires - haven't Oakley reissued them as well !!!!!!!

Back