• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Won Romeo 2. Not Sure What Wife Will Say.

tarheel7734

Oakley Expert
Texas
Well I placed a bid on a pair of Romeo 2 sunglasses mint never worn with box and bag. Did not think I would win it and pretty sure wife will kill me. I have a gun to finish paying off and although she said she wants to collect oakleys it might not have been the right time to spend this kind of money after just won a pair of oakley flak frames lol. SO should I just sell them or see if the wife notices? If i do sell them should I try to make a profit or just sell them for what I have into them?

Well I placed a bid on a pair of Romeo 2 sunglasses mint never worn with box and bag. Did not think I would win it and pretty sure wife will kill me. I have a gun to finish paying off and although she said she wants to collect oakleys it might not have been the right time to spend this kind of money after just won a pair of oakley flak frames lol. SO should I just sell them or see if the wife notices? If i do sell them should I try to make a profit or just sell them for what I have into them?
if you want to make a profit, try to sell them on the bay or CL but not here since scalping is not allowed just FYI. what kind of finish did you get? titanium or carbon?

They were carbon. I paid 225.00 for them. Carbon with black iridium lenses. I would not try to scalp them. I am not really sure what they are worth but will get them home and see what wife says. Am I allowed to post the auction since it is closed?

They were carbon. I paid 225.00 for them. Carbon with black iridium lenses. I would not try to scalp them. I am not really sure what they are worth but will get them home and see what wife says. Am I allowed to post the auction since it is closed?
yes you are allowed...thats a good price you got there for an R2

So If they look good on me where can I get custom lenses for them. WOuld rather have a different color other than black.

Back