1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. CarGuy

CarGuy Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

All the sh*t that Danny Crowe was talking about the 21 foot rule, then we get a chance to see how it plays out and that is how the writers did us?
    I get the irony as well as the humor- I just wanted to see the look on Danny's face at 20.5 feet...

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Duke Nivram

Duke Nivram (Something Clever)

totaly i mean WTF but at least he did not shoot him and have to explain that

3. Duke Nivram

I have been enjoying this seaon but i think they are having too may directions they are going with Raylan, Boyd and now Eva being almost seperate stories

4. CarGuy

They will tie them all together. The writing on that show is fantastic, as good as if not better than True Detective.
    And the acting is as good as the writing. Great performances by AJ Buckley (actually an Irish guy go figure), Jere Burns (who knew he was a badass like K-Log?), the incomparable Walton Goggins of course everybody's favorite Sushi chef Tim Olyphant. Past great stuff from Margo Martindale, Patton Oswalt, Mykelti Williamson and more but possibly (arguably) the creepiest character on TV from Neal McDonough (Robert Quarles).
    Such a fine show!

5. Duke Nivram

not sure if you are a couple episodes back but just watch the episode before the season finale next week and i was really good. Only problem with the show is i feel the need for a bourbon everytime i watch

6. Duke Nivram

Just watched the season finale and wow a couple things there I did not expect don't want to say what incase everyone has not watched it yet but it was awesome

Last edited: 4/14/14
  7. CarGuy

Thanks for not spoiling it!

Duke Nivram likes this.
  8. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

It is a great show and I agree with Duke Nivram, every time I watch it I get the urge to drink some Wild Turkey, which happens to be my favorite bourbon.

9. Duke Nivram

Makers Mark or Four Roses for me

10. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

Makers Mark is on my rotation as well, but I always have a bottle of Wild Turkey in the house. I also enjoy Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, Woodford Reserve, Knob Creek, Eagle Rare, and 1792 Ridgemont Reserve. There are a few others, but those are my main bourbons.