• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Justified

CarGuy

Finally got rid of the default title...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I so wish that I could write like this:

“Where you goin?”
“I’m gonna go tell the Staties.”
“Oh no. Hell no. Get back over here. The first thing we’re gonna do is acknowledge this guy is awesome.”
“What?”
“He shoots Theo Tonin, fakes his own death in a spectacular fashion, pushes a guy out of an airplane... while he’s flying it... he parachutes into Harlan County with enough Coke and cash to jump start the economy of a small country. Then he has the balls to get a job in law enforcement- not once but two times. He spends a couple of days riding around with you while you are looking for him and now he’s run off with a hooker that’s half his age. That’s some bad ass ****.”
“That’s pretty bad ass.”
“Yes it is.”

:biggrin:

I so wish that I could write like this:

“Where you goin?”
“I’m gonna go tell the Staties.”
“Oh no. Hell no. Get back over here. The first thing we’re gonna do is acknowledge this guy is awesome.”
“What?”
“He shoots Theo Tonin, fakes his own death in a spectacular fashion, pushes a guy out of an airplane... while he’s flying it... he parachutes into Harlan County with enough Coke and cash to jump start the economy of a small country. Then he has the balls to get a job in law enforcement- not once but two times. He spends a couple of days riding around with you while you are looking for him and now he’s run off with a hooker that’s half his age. That’s some bad ass ****.”
“That’s pretty bad ass.”
“Yes it is.”

:biggrin:

LOL that was funny. Tonight looks to be crazy.

It was crazy, wasn't it?
I enjoyed that the good guys have the bad guys on speed dial and call each other to play chess with IED's.
I also appreciate that all those FX actors work on each other's shows. Olyphant was a White sushi chef on The League and Nick Searcy did a voice over on the last Archer.
I don't know if need any other channels besides FX, Palladia, ESPN's, MLB & NFL network.
That's about it.

It was crazy, wasn't it?
I enjoyed that the good guys have the bad guys on speed dial and call each other to play chess with IED's.
I also appreciate that all those FX actors work on each other's shows. Olyphant was a White sushi chef on The League and Nick Searcy did a voice over on the last Archer.
I don't know if need any other channels besides FX, Palladia, ESPN's, MLB & NFL network.
That's about it.

Boyd was Shane on The Shield

Back