• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kazu Kokubo Frogskins

I think I can make out the etching: if I'm right, it appears to be a graphic of the guy, think I can make out it's from his chest upward holding ski poles and his wearing glasses in it! Reminds me of 'Where's Wally' or the guy from the Vimto adds a while ago.....

Tried to sort it out but all I had to use was Photobuckets own photoediting suite.....it aint no Photoshop!!!!

kazu2.jpg

Well there goes that idea, Photobucket won't allow me to show the clip which I enhanced?????????????/

The colourway reminds me of Pacific Tribal style, using bold imagery and striking.

These are indeed exactly what the Kazu signature Frogskins will look like. Thank you God!

Does anyone know when these are being released?

Like mentioned are they going to be a japan only release?

These are by far one of the coolest frogs to be release this year.

Does anyone know when these are being released?

Like mentioned are they going to be a japan only release?

These are by far one of the coolest frogs to be release this year.

All the information I have at the moment says they will be released next week, worldwide. That may change, the GP-75 and Pike Gold were supposed to be out a few weeks ago and 2 days before the release date got pushed back until the end of October. But they will be out, that's fo sho.

Latest Posts

Back