1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KKSigs

KKSigs Oakley Beginner

Can anyone confirm the oakley products that this seller sells are authentic? thanks in advance

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

yes. And very expensive..

3. KKSigs

KKSigs Oakley Beginner

Great thanks

4. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

@ the_owl yeah he buys and flips them immidiately. a subzero N2T he bought for $200 he was flipping the next day at $500. scalpers..

5. Oakley Noob

Oakley Noob Oakley Beginner

Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with scalping on eBay. I believe that people who join the Oakley forum with the intention to target collectors and sell at outrageous is wrong. I list on average 2-3 glasses at a time on eBay for higher prices that I would charge on this forum. I have sold very few items here. As long as you don't scalp on the forum it's all good. It is somewhat hypocritical of reading the above post, not going to say names, that seem jealous of someone making a profit. If I could buy a pair for a hundred and sell for a thousand I mean who really cares? Everyone is entitled to sell for whatever they want. It just sounds spiteful when people bash others for making a profit.

6. kennethekotto

kennethekotto Oakley Enthusiast

and it is also SOMEWHAT HYPOCRITICAL to say you aint gonna mention names but at the same time, referring to "the above post".

Oh and before you start to pm me addressing me as a moron like you did with a few other members, save it.

7. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

Guys, pls refrain from deviating from the thread topic. Bottom line is, true, sellers are entitled to what they wanna sell heir stuff for. I know reputable, nice guys, who sell their stuff for insane prices. But if someone bites, all well and good I guess.

But the main thing is, everyone is entitled to their opinions abt anything under the sun, that's for sure. But pls, try and get the point across in a civil, courteous way yeah?

Thanks!

8. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

Before this escalates into something nasty which we all don't wanna see on this wonderful forum, I'll be locking this thread. If there's any outstanding issues between members, pls feel free to use the PM system. And if you need to let the Mods get into it as well, pls feel free to drop us a line too.

P/s sorry to the OP for the thread closing. But it's something I had to do before things get ugly. If you still wish to know more abt kblis, drop me a line, or start a new thread yeah? No problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.