• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kblis Ebay Seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

KKSigs

Oakley Beginner
Can anyone confirm the oakley products that this seller sells are authentic? thanks in advance

Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with scalping on eBay. I believe that people who join the Oakley forum with the intention to target collectors and sell at outrageous is wrong. I list on average 2-3 glasses at a time on eBay for higher prices that I would charge on this forum. I have sold very few items here. As long as you don't scalp on the forum it's all good. It is somewhat hypocritical of reading the above post, not going to say names, that seem jealous of someone making a profit. If I could buy a pair for a hundred and sell for a thousand I mean who really cares? Everyone is entitled to sell for whatever they want. It just sounds spiteful when people bash others for making a profit.

Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with scalping on eBay. I believe that people who join the Oakley forum with the intention to target collectors and sell at outrageous is wrong. I list on average 2-3 glasses at a time on eBay for higher prices that I would charge on this forum. I have sold very few items here. As long as you don't scalp on the forum it's all good. It is somewhat hypocritical of reading the above post, not going to say names, that seem jealous of someone making a profit. If I could buy a pair for a hundred and sell for a thousand I mean who really cares? Everyone is entitled to sell for whatever they want. It just sounds spiteful when people bash others for making a profit.

and it is also SOMEWHAT HYPOCRITICAL to say you aint gonna mention names but at the same time, referring to "the above post".

Oh and before you start to pm me addressing me as a moron like you did with a few other members, save it.

Guys, pls refrain from deviating from the thread topic. Bottom line is, true, sellers are entitled to what they wanna sell heir stuff for. I know reputable, nice guys, who sell their stuff for insane prices. But if someone bites, all well and good I guess.

But the main thing is, everyone is entitled to their opinions abt anything under the sun, that's for sure. But pls, try and get the point across in a civil, courteous way yeah?

Thanks!

Before this escalates into something nasty which we all don't wanna see on this wonderful forum, I'll be locking this thread. If there's any outstanding issues between members, pls feel free to use the PM system. And if you need to let the Mods get into it as well, pls feel free to drop us a line too.

P/s sorry to the OP for the thread closing. But it's something I had to do before things get ugly. If you still wish to know more abt kblis, drop me a line, or start a new thread yeah? No problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back