• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Keep An Eye Out Tomorrow...

Yikes. People wear those? (I don't watch cycling much)

Yeah POC has this weird sport-casual style. I'm semi-curious because it apparently it good enough for pro cyclists and runs Zeiss lenses. My only hurdle is fit. I don't know of a place where I can try a pair on. In general the brand hasn't been real common place in the US yet.

Another note about the Jawbreakers are that Schurter had a vented lens.

20141007_054233_10639473_793149860708385_140965013945852607_n_zpsfb0372ca.jpg

Via @dann from the O-Review of a new Polished White/+Red Iridium colorway :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to seeing these in store. My concern is that I mainly wear sports specific pairs and Wear them for everyday use. I don't think I'd get away with that with these.

Neil

With the flat stems, it seems like this may be a top option for TT helmets.

I think the hole/hinge was getting close to being in the way of Kienle's helmet (Redbull) though. Frodeno seems to just shove it under his nonetheless.

Hoping that since they were mum after Cavendish took a dive at the TdF and Nino Schurter placed 2nd in the Jawbreakers that finally, as Kienle won the 2014 Ironman, that they'll release more information on them!!! Atleast they gave us another frame/lens colorway but really hoping to see these in Phantom of the Aqua, Retina Burn, Atomic Orange, Antifreeze, 80's Green, Ultraviolet, BMX Chrome or some other fun, out there colors in the near future!

Hoping that since they were mum after Cavendish took a dive at the TdF and Nino Schurter placed 2nd in the Jawbreakers that finally, as Kienle won the 2014 Ironman, that they'll release more information on them!!! Atleast they gave us another frame/lens colorway but really hoping to see these in Phantom of the Aqua, Retina Burn, Atomic Orange, Antifreeze, 80's Green, Ultraviolet, BMX Chrome or some other fun, out there colors in the near future!

Her is a close up.. I am excited for these.. look like they are in the prototype stage still as they are all white..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back