• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Keeps Happening

The pair I purchased in July 08 came complete with all items listed in an above post. The seller claimed the combined contents contributed to "an exclusive pair made specifically for Oakley's 'Around the Bloc' party for artists in NYC". Copies of the book may have been distributed via another source as you suggest, and I would imagine the Sharpie pens would have been available elsewhere, but I accept that the deal I did with the person who was at that time a prolific O Review member, was for the complete array from the described event, with no parts added or removed. Sadly the pair surfaces so seldom that a comparison of the contents is hard to make.

Im lucky enough to have scored two pairs now. 1st one only came with the croakies and the standard pink bag. The 2nd is still sitting in a box in the US awaiting for me.

Been awhile since I've updated this, still can't seem to retire. Recently got afew bits:

Afew Staples
Scull Touch
Kostons
OSheagas
DRCHOP specials

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413657914.717129.jpg

Latest Posts

Back