• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kevin Ware Breaks Leg During NCAA Tourney

I felt so bad for the kid when I was watching the game. I mean, what're the odds that you land from a pretty routine jump and have your dependable leg just break like that? I used to play varsity v-ball back in HS and can't even begin to imagine if something like that happened to me after coming down from a block or a kill.

But yes, modern medicine is amazing. This kid will bounce back.

Tell you what though, I'm sure happy that they still beat Dook! :D

Yup, just a freak accident. I would imagine his knee blowing out or his ankle rolling before I'd even fathom his shin folding like that!

There's got to be something more to this. Maybe he already had a hairline fracture, and this just pushed it over the edge. Idk, I'm no expert, but I'm thinking he needs to drink more milk!!!

I was watching the game on Sunday when that happened. One of the worst injuries I have seen. Glad his surgery went well and that Louisville pulled out the W since I have them winning my bracket

The same thing (broken tib and fib minus the compound) happened to me three months ago. Had the IM rod surgery on a Wed as an outpatient procedure and was back to work the following Monday.

That was definitely one of the worst injuries ever! Reports said that players on the bench were vomiting after seeing it!

Latest Posts

Back