• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kevin Ware Breaks Leg During NCAA Tourney

Watching the video and just seeing the players reaction on the bench made me laugh. It's a terrible injury and I wish the guy a speedy recovery. However the benche's reacton is priceless.

Watching the video and just seeing the players reaction on the bench made me laugh. It's a terrible injury and I wish the guy a speedy recovery. However the benche's reacton is priceless.
Agree, yes the injury was horrible but the bench reaction was hilarious for some reason

Wow! I heard fractures are sometimes worse than breaks, and I hear they can take longer to heal also. I can't imagine a spiral fracture being good for anyone, able-bodied or not. Take care brah, and wishes for a speedy recovery!

Thanks! I appreciate it.

I guess mine could be considered a break as both bones were broken clean through. My leg was pointing one way and my foot was doing a 180!

Thanks! I appreciate it.

I guess mine could be considered a break as both bones were broken clean through. My leg was pointing one way and my foot was doing a 180!

Uhhhhhh, yup, that's broken! Yikes, i got a visual from that description...OUCH! Must've been kind of trippy to see your leg like that. Geez, take care brah!

Injuries like that are just the strangest. Everything you know says nothing strange is going to happen and you just land a little off and boom.

I fell off a bicycle and shattered my ankle, needed 8 screws and 6" plate and 2 pins to bolt it all back together, never would have expected it.

Back