1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. oakleysam

oakleysam Oakley Beginner

So I have the silver/black and yellow/black kevlar wallet, but I was in a sunglass store recently where i spotted with my Oakley eye what looked like a bronze colored one (pictured middle) amongst the other two colors (still there amazingly) my question is did the wallet ever come in that bronze color or is it just faded? Kevlar Wallet - hyna9y3y.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

I have A few black Kevlar wallet and a planner, it's faded and looks bronze, but it would be cool if they made a bronze one!

3. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Copper was a color that came out on a few items

4. oakleysam

Thanks!

5. jlee226

jlee226 Oakley Beginner

sorry for asking. BUT are these actually made of kevlar? or is it just a pattern

6. borko

borko Oakley Beginner

It is made of kevlar!

Oakleysam, where do they have it for sale? I have had mine for more than 10 years, and I didnt find any wallet that could replace it... I want to buy a new one :)

7. oakleysam

Hi! I actually have a set of 3 in all the colors they came in...I'm not too keen about just parting with one but I am asking 250 shipped for the set if you are interested. The same set just sold on eBay for 300. Let me know...thanks

8. borko

borko Oakley Beginner

Thanks, but I need the wallet for practital reasons, not as a collector - so that's pretty expensive for me. The one I have right now was paid $19.90 :)

9. Lament

Lament Oakley Beginner

Yeah, I have one of the darker ones that I use every day. I have a planner that is in the yellow kevlar. I use that for my iPad.

10. jcrockett

jcrockett Oakley Beginner

I am interested in buying the set if still available