• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Keys And Shelf For Small Cube...

Malv1

Oakley Expert
Hi guys, I have a small cube that doesn't have a key or the shelf. Does anyone know where I can get a key from without going to a locksmith? Also, can someone measure the shelf dimensions of the small cube for me so I can have one made please, that is unless someone has one the are wanting to get rid of... :cool:

Yea i got new locks for my cabinet from home depot for around the $7 mark with 2 sets of keys for each lock.

Hi guys, I have a small cube that doesn't have a key or the shelf. Does anyone know where I can get a key from without going to a locksmith? Also, can someone measure the shelf dimensions of the small cube for me so I can have one made please, that is unless someone has one the are wanting to get rid of... :cool:

The same keys work for almost all the cubes and most silver displays, I have a counter top, a cube, a half stack and, a stretchline that all use the same factory key.

Back