1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. OakleyJared

OakleyJared Oakley Enthusiast

Anyone have any extra keys? I have 3 towers in garage and used to have keys for them. Can't seem to find them. Now I cannot remember what I put underneath them. One may even have a Bob Head hidden away in there. Can trade keys for new towers (Have a bunch).

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. doowutchyalike

doowutchyalike Oakley Enthusiast

I think I have a few extra keys, shoot me a Pm with your address.

3. thatoakleyguy

thatoakleyguy Oakley Enthusiast

I've also got an extra one in case you lose his in the mail haha

4. Malv1

Malv1 Oakley Collector

Not to steal your thread or anything but I just got a small cube and don't have keys. Are all the keys the same? How interchangeable are they?

5. OakleyJared

I believe there were 2 different keys for the silverback towers. I believe if whatever store that had the tower ever had to replace a lock it was replaced with a different version of the lock and therefore a different key. If it is the original lock it should be universal.

I will let you know if the one i get works.

6. keptman

keptman Oakley Enthusiast

I took mine to a locktech and got them to key the locks. The woman that did it said she couldn't at first. Then I noticed a lock display next to the register that has the same type of locks. With a key that fit the lock I was holding. I was told to go to a Lowe's as well, by a rep. He said that he has to drill them out all the time and he just replaced the locks.

There not that hard to pick open if you have some patience. Just need a small screw driver and a thin pick to reach all the way to the back over the screw driver. I got three of mine unlocked in about thirty minutes or so. Four tumbler locks.

7. OakleyJared

Key worked perfectly! Unfortunatley the bottom of this case only contained 5 2009 Oakley marketing DVDs.....Wa Wa Wa!