• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Keys For Silverback Doublewide

OakleyJared

Oakley Expert
Sarasota, Fl.
Anyone have any extra keys? I have 3 towers in garage and used to have keys for them. Can't seem to find them. Now I cannot remember what I put underneath them. One may even have a Bob Head hidden away in there. Can trade keys for new towers (Have a bunch).

I believe there were 2 different keys for the silverback towers. I believe if whatever store that had the tower ever had to replace a lock it was replaced with a different version of the lock and therefore a different key. If it is the original lock it should be universal.

I will let you know if the one i get works.

I took mine to a locktech and got them to key the locks. The woman that did it said she couldn't at first. Then I noticed a lock display next to the register that has the same type of locks. With a key that fit the lock I was holding. I was told to go to a Lowe's as well, by a rep. He said that he has to drill them out all the time and he just replaced the locks.

There not that hard to pick open if you have some patience. Just need a small screw driver and a thin pick to reach all the way to the back over the screw driver. I got three of mine unlocked in about thirty minutes or so. Four tumbler locks.

Latest Posts

Back