• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Killswitch bezel display

qtrain23

The Printing Pundit
Premium Member
United States
I'm finally going to make one after way too long. i made this last night, but I'm not convinced I love it... What do you guys think? Suggestions on the best way?

095c12d7d5f37f683fb1279828ec6242.jpg

835faa14b620371060811654e0073fb6.jpg

376f26ed7fdc9fea15cc3639948581c9.jpg

What if it was a 2 tone stand?

Or just the whole stand either clear or black?

Basically the part holding the bezel I think should be clear. It's standing out a lot.

I like the idea of the individual ones if you have a few bezels. If you have all of them or just minus the diamond I would want to display them as a complete "picture". What about something like a watch glorifier but for bezels and maybe one KS in the middle? Maybe a solid base and you can add the pegs for bezels and watch as needed. Maybe the base could be a 45 degree or slightly less "O" (Elite, Square, or Elliptical) that has KS in middle and then bezels around it.

Just some ideas I have been playing with but no skills or means to develop anything :)

I like the idea of the individual ones if you have a few bezels. If you have all of them or just minus the diamond I would want to display them as a complete "picture". What about something like a watch glorifier but for bezels and maybe one KS in the middle? Maybe a solid base and you can add the pegs for bezels and watch as needed. Maybe the base could be a 45 degree or slightly less "O" (Elite, Square, or Elliptical) that has KS in middle and then bezels around it.

Just some ideas I have been playing with but no skills or means to develop anything :)
Agreed! Or it needs to be clear.

Working on that one if I can ever get some time to finish it. Will fit all 9 bezels and 5 KS's

Back