1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Fresh

Fresh Oakley Enthusiast

Hey fellas,
    I was at an Oakley vauly yesterday, and they had a Killswitch watch which included 4 bezels (gold, silver, carbon fiber, and something else y cant remember). They are giving this watch away for 645 tax included. Do you think this is a good deal? Should I pullt he trigger? Id really appreciate your comments on the watch.
    Thanks!

Ps. In the meanwhile I did pick a ferrari edition catalyst pair

Killswitch Deal - image.jpg

QLR1 and motoGP_fanatic like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. motoGP_fanatic

motoGP_fanatic Disciple of X-Metal

With 4 bezels, i believe it is.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

3. MasterO

MasterO Oakley Enthusiast

Uh yea most definitely ! if you don't you can always let me know where it's at so I can. :neo:

4. iamFLIP

iamFLIP [{#%^*+_\|~<>?!$&@}] Premium Member

Giving it away? Then it is a deal since it is free! :wink: But if you have to pay $645, then it is just okay if you will buy it and those bezels anyway. Comes out to around 40% off which is the current promo for the watches. The carbon fiber bezel intrigue me though as I haven't seen one except one member's DIY project.

5. Fresh

Fresh Oakley Enthusiast

For those interested, the watch is at sawgrass mills outlet (its near miami/fort lauderdale). If Im able to pick it up, it'll be until next week, so if anyone is near, go for it, after a few minutes of research it seems it is at a good price, not great but good. There are a few more watches around there with the 40% off as well. So may the quickest man win.

motoGP_fanatic likes this.
  6. Fresh

Fresh Oakley Enthusiast

UPDATE:
    I managed to go to the store today to buy the killswitch, turns out the actual retail price of the watch with the carbon fiber background and titanium box is $420 with tax. The extra money is for 4 different bezels (gold, cracked metal, steel with oakley black sign and steel with black markings). BUT...
    There was also a Double Tap (black with red). And was $570 with tax and it looked amaaazing! So I pulled the trigger with the double tap, its sexy as hell, and seems to be rarer than the killswitch. Here's the pic:

And someone go get that Killswitch, its still there!

Killswitch Deal - image.jpeg

7. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

Congratulations @Fresh. I can't believe you actually had to ask whether you should buy the watch.

Fresh likes this.
  8. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Awesome pick up, congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fresh likes this.
  9. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Congrats on the DT. Nice pickup

Fresh likes this.