• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kinda looking at these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooooh I wouldn't say that out loud. I meant the older X metals. You can find Juliet frames sub $200. All you need is lens and rubbers. And they will last forever.

Ooooooh I wouldn't say that out loud. I meant the older X metals. You can find Juliet frames sub $200. All you need is lens and rubbers. And they will last forever.
Why? And get them to say 80-100$ and I'd be in. But I want gen 1 straights in that blue that I posted yesterday....

Screenshot_20160825-163331.png

Not that I can tell I ebay electric blue and a sky blue came up. So idk. Someone said midnight but it's too light

Youre not a hipster necessarily just for wearing them, but the wayfarer style frame is definitely common among them.

Do they even have hipsters in canada? :p

Anyone got a pair to see on a face? And what's up with frogs? There like cheap and stuff......

View attachment 274132

Dude i couldnt understand you... "kinda looking at them" and then you complain about the pair... So whats the point? Either post something you like and then enjoy it....

Also we have pointed out in your other threads about hydro dipping... And your asking if your pair will loss value if its "customized"... If you want them to look the way you wanted them to be then the value shouldnt be a problem.

Look, here we enjoy our pairs, regardless if it loses value or not, or either we look good on that pair or not... The important thing is, its your own pair and you shouls enjoy it no matter what...

I suggest that if you cant find answers here in the forum about hydrodipping then try google. Also dont make a rush on anybody not answering your queries... Take your time man, make some friends and enjoy the community...

Look, here we enjoy our pairs, regardless if it loses value or not, or either we look good on that pair or not... The important thing is, its your own pair and you shouls enjoy it no matter what....

I enjoy my pair no matter what!
Are we still talking about oakleys? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back