• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kinda looking at these

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy my pair no matter what!
Are we still talking about oakleys? :eek:

I agree I guess I'm bitter because I can't pull off frogs. :( Someday I hope. We are still talking about oakleys.

Regardless of who owns the company or what direction it goes... Its something we can all talk about and bond. I see it as a brotherhood where we all take care of each other. Even though there are some bad seeds out there screwing it up for everyone by screwing people out of their money... All the acts of kindness makes me believe this world isn't completely screwed up.

Dude i couldnt understand you... "kinda looking at them" and then you complain about the pair... So whats the point? Either post something you like and then enjoy it....

Also we have pointed out in your other threads about hydro dipping... And your asking if your pair will loss value if its "customized"... If you want them to look the way you wanted them to be then the value shouldnt be a problem.

Look, here we enjoy our pairs, regardless if it loses value or not, or either we look good on that pair or not... The important thing is, its your own pair and you shouls enjoy it no matter what...

I suggest that if you cant find answers here in the forum about hydrodipping then try google. Also dont make a rush on anybody not answering your queries... Take your time man, make some friends and enjoy the community...
Yeah as in thinking about buying. And if no one wants to step up and say hey I dip then yes I'll make more Posts. As for the friends ****. I don't have any don't want any and am over this forum **** already. I will do all my looking and stuff via Google and Facebook.

Um no? All that's under oakley forum is a page. Make a group. Not that I care anymore. Trying to figure out how to just delete my profile. Came here to learn and trade. Haven't learned and can't buy and trade. So no point in it

Well I'll try and join the one with 11k members. Request is sent.....

Screenshot_20160827-070059.png

Yeah as in thinking about buying. And if no one wants to step up and say hey I dip then yes I'll make more Posts. As for the friends ****. I don't have any don't want any and am over this forum **** already. I will do all my looking and stuff via Google and Facebook.

do you hear that...................worlds smallest violin..............

For the price you should buy those Frogskins anyway. If you don't end up liking them you can give them to a family member or friend as a gift.

FB BAD!

Then why are you still here? GET THE HELL OUT! And be extra careful on FB groups, coz some of us are admins there so maybe you can never join one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back