• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kings Camo Gascans/Fast Jackets

Since the gascans are limited edition, does that mean they are gonna sell out fast? Should I preorder if I think I may want them?

Since the gascans are limited edition, does that mean they are gonna sell out fast? Should I preorder if I think I may want them?
It's hard to say as the Kings Camo collection with the original radar and flak jacket versions have been around for awhile. The same with the "Limited" holiday collections of fast jacket, radarlock and half jacket 2.0. Still able to get eight months later. Considering the popularity of the Gascans I think it will do well, but a sell out, probably not. But if you want them and can afford it now, might as well preorder and not take the chance.

I looked for the gascans on the official oakley site and it says page not found. I can't find any other info on these. Anyone know why?

That's crazy. They sold out quick. If something sells out on the site it still usually has a page. Hell even penny's have a page still. It's awfully weird that there's just nothing there.

Back