• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kitchen sink or Big Kitchen?

JamesRay0757

Oakley Beginner
Which would you prefer to but today?
If you didn't have one already.

I'm looking at getting a new bag but the two have got me really stuck on which one.
I can get either one for about $150 so price is not the factor as they're the same

Big kitchen is a bigger bag. Depends on what you want it for.

I use the KS as a daily but have the BK also.

Get both. ;)

Is the bk really that much bigger? I've only seen photos and the size doesnt look to be noticeable in the photos I've seen.

I really only plan on carrying my tablet. External battery chargers. Cables. Some snacks and water in the bag. I plan on using this on the bus public transportation in my city. Not packed to the rim. I like the extra pockets on the outside of the pack of the bk as it seems there is more opportunity for organization

My main issue with the BK is trying to put large items into it. While it is the bigger bag the opening to put things into is limited by a draw string and that is not very wide. The KS works like a regular traditional backpack. Both are great bags but for that single purpose I would choose the KS.

I really only plan on carrying my tablet. External battery chargers. Cables. Some snacks and water in the bag. I plan on using this on the bus public transportation in my city. Not packed to the rim. I like the extra pockets on the outside of the pack of the bk as it seems there is more opportunity for organization
I'm that case go with the KS. The BK is bigger.

Back