1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. JamesRay0757

JamesRay0757 Oakley Beginner

Which would you prefer to but today?
    If you didn't have one already.

I'm looking at getting a new bag but the two have got me really stuck on which one.
    I can get either one for about $150 so price is not the factor as they're the same

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Big kitchen is a bigger bag. Depends on what you want it for.

I use the KS as a daily but have the BK also.

Get both. ;)

3. JamesRay0757

Is the bk really that much bigger? I've only seen photos and the size doesnt look to be noticeable in the photos I've seen.

4. JamesRay0757

I really only plan on carrying my tablet. External battery chargers. Cables. Some snacks and water in the bag. I plan on using this on the bus public transportation in my city. Not packed to the rim. I like the extra pockets on the outside of the pack of the bk as it seems there is more opportunity for organization

5. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Kitchen Sink is a better bag

6. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

My main issue with the BK is trying to put large items into it. While it is the bigger bag the opening to put things into is limited by a draw string and that is not very wide. The KS works like a regular traditional backpack. Both are great bags but for that single purpose I would choose the KS.

7. OakleyFrankFMJ

I'm that case go with the KS. The BK is bigger.

8. OakleyFrankFMJ

Here's a link to some comparison discussion. I found it using the search bar very easily.

Kitchen Sink v Big Kitchen

SiRacer420 likes this.
  9. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

If it's just for those smaller items ... Why not a Bathroom sink? A kitchen sink won't make you any friends while standing on a packed bus!

OakleyFrankFMJ likes this.
  10. SiRacer420

SiRacer420 Oakley Expert

FWIW I ended up with the KS for the reasons already mentioned here. The drawstring opening I think is what did it for me.

OakleyFrankFMJ likes this.