• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kitchen sink or Big Kitchen?

I use a Bathroom Sink backpack daily. For any tablet/laptop smaller than 16-inch, the BS is large enough.

I ended up with a Stealth KS. Glad I got that one as the size is more what I was looking for. The BS seems to small. Only thing is the organization. I've seen video reviews and stuff so I knew what I was getting when I purchased it and yes I love the quality and style of the bag but it definitely lacks organization built in. I was trying to move everything over and I can't figure out what I'm going to do with some stuff because there is nowhere to put it and I don't want to just throw it into the main compartment. Will it work? Yes. But I will need to buy pouches for things so I can throw it into the main compartment and stay organized. I do wish the small compartment in the front where pens and things go was velcro not zipper for easier access but that is controversial. Also wish the side zippers came down further and the pack was able to be opened more. But picking up this $200 pack for $130 new from Amazon is still a deal consider the MRSP.

Only thing is the organization. I've seen video reviews and stuff so I knew what I was getting when I purchased it and yes I love the quality and style of the bag but it definitely lacks organization built in. I was trying to move everything over and I can't figure out what I'm going to do with some stuff because there is nowhere to put it and I don't want to just throw it into the main compartment. Will it work? Yes. But I will need to buy pouches for things so I can throw it into the main compartment and stay organized.

I concur.

I ended up putting sunglass case and cleaning kit in top flap compartment, cables / chargers / power supplies in bottom (shoe) compartment, smaller loose items in lower outer zipper compartment, and medium to large loose items in main compartment. Beverages and some other misc small items in side compartments.

Not as organized as my previous daily carry pack but it works. And the times (usually when traveling) that I kept collecting extra stuff I had to carry, the extra capacity worked great where my earlier pack would have maxed out. Yet not so big that I had any trouble with carry-on size limitations.

Speaking of traveling, if you use a neck travel pillow, the non-inflatable kind, it fits perfectly between the main compartment and the top flap, i.e. you're not using up any internal storage space but it's secure and protected.

Personally, I think some of the bags are alot like the watches.

They look fawking awesome (wicked attitude and style),they do what they're supposed to do (hold your stuff) but they're really nothing to write home about...

The quality look a lot more tough and aggressive than they are. They're more suited for A - B EDC (bring your lunch and laptop to the office) kind of use than an rugged, outdoorsy, multi use day pack!

I have since migrated to a more rugged bag for work and keep this bag for day trips to my parents place in NY to hold out bathing suits, glasses and other 'valuables'.

Personally, I think some of the bags are alot like the watches.

They look fawking awesome (wicked attitude and style),they do what they're supposed to do (hold your stuff) but they're really nothing to write home about...

The quality look a lot more tough and aggressive than they are. They're more suited for A - B EDC (bring your lunch and laptop to the office) kind of use than an rugged, outdoorsy, multi use day pack!

I have since migrated to a more rugged bag for work and keep this bag for day trips to my parents place in NY to hold out bathing suits, glasses and other 'valuables'.

I concur...

I wouldn't use an Oakley pack for journeys off the beaten path...

Anyone else notice the leather stretch or pinch in some areas? I used the bag yesterday for the first time after getting it and I got this stretch in the top. Maybe I'm just being picky but it annoys me.
20160407_140444.jpg

20160407_140449.jpg

Back