• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kitchen Sink Prices?

ufsj

Oakley Beginner
FL
Didn't Kitchen sink used to be $160 retail a few years ago? What happened to them that they are $200 now? Any differences?

Also can owners comment on padding at the bottom in the laptop compartment?

Thanks

No real padding in mine, but have never had a problem and I take it a lot of places. You could roll up a small towel and put it in there, might help if you are worried.

Think its because of the Bathroom Sink coming in at $150 and being slightly more media oriented. Kitchen is more hiking/surfing oriented and a little more heavy duty.

I have the KS and a few others. They really need to get away from storage systems that allow a 15-17 inch laptop. It's wasted space to me...... I recently used the AP Backpack 3.0 on a trip. It was ok, but there are certain things from a design point I would change.....

I think the main thing that separates the KS over other Oakley bags is the shoe compartment at the bottom. But one annoying thing is a lack of water bottle holder. Could also use some more compartments as well.

Speaking of KS, anyone else notice the new stealth black look on these?

ufsj said:
I think the main thing that separates the KS over other Oakley bags is the shoe compartment at the bottom. But one annoying thing is a lack of water bottle holder. Could also use some more compartments as well.

Speaking of KS, anyone else notice the new stealth black look on these?

I really don't care for it

Back