• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kitchen Sink v Big Kitchen

I had both bags. Took the Big Kitchen back, and still use the Kitchen Sink every day. BK is ugly, hate the drawstring, and the quality is not the same imo. Plus the KS is cheaper.

Ok so I got the KS when accessories were on sale. I love it but have three issues. First, not major, lack of internal pockets. I think Kronin mentioned this and it's not too bad. I can live. Second, a little more annoying, no hook for my keys on the inside like my Icon 3.0. I carry keys to four schools with me at all times so I miss the hook, but again I can live. Third and devastating, THEY JUST RELEASED A RED ONE! Gotta call and see if I can swap it out.

Ok so I got the KS when accessories were on sale. I love it but have three issues. First, not major, lack of internal pockets. I think Kronin mentioned this and it's not too bad. I can live. Second, a little more annoying, no hook for my keys on the inside like my Icon 3.0. I carry keys to four schools with me at all times so I miss the hook, but again I can live. Third and devastating, THEY JUST RELEASED A RED ONE! Gotta call and see if I can swap it out.
Red Kitchen Sink was released like 2 years ago then discoed.

Back