• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kitchen sink zipper issues

painkiller

Oakley Expert
Kali
Anyone with a kitchen sink or similiar bag have issues with the zippers not functioning properly? Seems like the only zipper that doesnt come apart on me is one of the side compartment pockets.man wth, got a new one coming but for for the money is there a recourse?

I never had problems with the kitchen sinks I had. or the current bathroom sink. I had 3 kitchen sinks in my possions at one point, but sold them all. Decided they were too heavy and bulky for everyday use.
I think the icon 2.0 pack backpack had lot of issues with the main zipper fraying/coming apart though...

Never had a problem with my kitchen sink, but my girlfriend's $300 O jacket has had zipper problems.

90 day warranty. crap imo.

That may be the "offical" policy but if you call Oakley and have the original receipt.. they will do *something* for you if you bought it within a reasonable amount of time say a year or two. As for the "something" it may or may not be a replacement, but I am sure they will stand by their product.

Did she give an email when she bought??? Usually Oakley asks for an email to email the receipt as well. With this being said, 2 things are relevant... #1. with out an orginial receipt you're in bad position, you cannot prove to oakly that you are the actual consumer of their product meaning... you cannot prove you are the one that went to their store and paid the retial price for the bag. #2.... Did she pay by credit card??? if so, you may be in a little bit better position but still not a good one. Paying by credit card you can send your CC statements to oakley. BUT this still does not prove the purchase was for that bag.

Companys desire to have relationships with their consumers it is necessary to keep ALL receipts to prove to them that you are in fact a consumer of their product and you are willing to pay retail price....Without the receipt eh good luck getting them to do anything for you.

Latest Posts

Back