• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kitchen Sink

Just ordered a kitchen sink. In the top sunglass department on the bag, can you fit two pairs of sunglasses in there within a case? Or just one? I'd probably still keep them in a case or is it really strong enough to protect your glasses?

In my kitchen sink I can only fit 1 pair of sunglasses inside its case. There's no way I can fit two. I've never tried to put them in that compartment without a case.

I use my kitchen sink pack everyday can fit just the one pair of shade in the top with a case play you can get 2 with ceases in the side pockets

Also, that top compartment is probably strong enough to protect your glasses but I would not chance it. It does have quite a bit of squishiness to it so it does flex WAY more than a case.

Also, the small square of felt that covers the bolts that hold the metal O logo on the inside can come off so you run the risk of doing damage to your glasses if they're not in a separate case.

That little square of felt came off on mine pretty easily and I'm not sure how to reattach it.

Alright thanks for the replies. Since only one case will fit up top, you think I could get away with a square O hard case?

For anyone interested in the deal for half off, I got a KS backpack at the O store in Nashville today for $100. So I'm guessing the deal is still on at some stores.

Back