• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Koi Antix Arrived Today

Love that pair. Can't wait to display mine after i figure out how to slide it by my wife :lol:

So i'm guessing it didn't come with the wristband?

You sure do seem to hide a lot of purchases :)

lol..PM Sent.

Noticed the pair I had boxed up in it's microfiber bag after i took it out...looked like it was worn but not cleaned for god knows how long...basically been sititng in it's baggie/box with skin oil crap on it and not wiped down and cleaned until now...ugh I feel like crap for being so lazy about keeping up with caring on my Oakley's...For shame on me...

No wrist band, have you seen a pair with it?

Yes, mine.

6605063555_38c6a840a2_b.jpg

Yah :embarassed:

LOL! I do too, but wifey is finally getting to the point where she's unsure of what pairs I already own and what's new. I just got a pair of Bruce Irons Hijinx a few days ago, and I've worn them on the last three outings...she hasn't said a thing! LOL, I thought she would guarantee notice the difference on these because it's the only frames I have with ruby lenses, but surprisingly she didn't. It's just a matter of intercepting the mail before she gets it, hehehehe!!!

You sure do seem to hide a lot of purchases :)

He's not the only one. But having an 18yr old son who i can slide money to & get to order for me helps me..............hehehehe.

Nice pair by the way. I got my first pair of Antix yesterday, had them on today & must say I think I prefer them to the (hope Herbsey doesn't see this) Hijinx I have.