• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Koston Brown Tortoise Coming Soon!!! Found Pics!!!

The images posted by the OP are poor photoshop images.

Oakley already issued a "sneak peak" teaser image of the new Koston collection, and it looks like a proper brown tortoise frame (as I'd expect Oakley to do for a Koston collab). Personally I don't put much stock in the Frogskins shown in the OP. I expect the new Koston Frogskins to look just like the teaser image of the new Koston Holbrook (I'm guessing it's a Holbrook based on the O logo and shape of orbitals). Assuming the Koston Frogskins look like the provided teaser image, I plan on wearing a pair quite often. :smile:

The link to Oakley's official teaser image of the new Koston is here: Sneak Peek: Eric Koston Collection

Those look great. Not sure how I feel about the Gold Lenses though, might switch them out for standard grey

Those look great. Not sure how I feel about the Gold Lenses though, might switch them out for standard grey

From other official Oakley images (as comparison), it is difficult to determine precisely which lens is being used with the new Koston. If I had to guess I'd say a Bronze Iridium lens (polarized if we're lucky), but it could be a Gold Iridium lens I suppose. I do not believe they are 24k lenses though, as that would be far more distinguishable in the photo.

Does anyone know what website you can preorder these?

Does Oakley EVER do pre-orders on this type of thing? I'd be surprised if you could do it anywhere. I'm looking forward to this release, and I strongly hope they won't be too difficult to obtain.

Brace yourselves, I heard from my rep that their gonna be pretty limited & hard to find, thank god I know him to help me out with getting these!

Latest Posts

Back