• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Koston Brown Tortoise Coming Soon!!! Found Pics!!!

These look completely different to the other pics we've seen. The logo on the stem is now black not silver? There's no logo on the inside of the stems even though the description says there is?

I notice Oakley have changed the photos they use on their websites for frames but I have to say the photos on the website look nothing like the frames in real life. The whole Acid Tortoise series look completely different in the flesh compared to the photos. Sort it out.

These look completely different to the other pics we've seen. The logo on the stem is now black not silver? There's no logo on the inside of the stems even though the description says there is?

I notice Oakley have changed the photos they use on their websites for frames but I have to say the photos on the website look nothing like the frames in real life. The whole Acid Tortoise series look completely different in the flesh compared to the photos. Sort it out.

Have to agree. The new photos they switched over to a few months ago have been poor representations of the actual product's final appearance. Considering we've seen the frame's color in the Oakley teaser for the Koston Holbrook, we at least know what the frame will probably look like in the flesh (O-matter).

Super stoked on these, I wonder what the frame will look like in real life? Oakley has been known to have some shaky product pictures online

So, if Koston has got a new colour range coming out, will Danny Kass/Grenade be getting a new range too?

speaking of Danny Kass frogs...

p1020611r.jpg

can't wait for the kostons though!

Latest Posts

Back