• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Koston Brown Tortoise

• Thread starter Deleted member 790
  • Start date
Def heard this was the koston holbrook release, but would be a definite plus if they were frogskins.

Brown Tortoise w/ Dark Bronze Holbrooks are slated for a Marc release last I heard. This is the first time Ive heard anything of it having relation to Koston though. I will actually be pissed it it does. It means itll prob be more "rare" and expensive. I need three tortoise frames for other Brook ventures.

No way man, tortoise is classy (but not classy when it's orange and pink and blue like it will be with the Acid Tortoise) but proper tortoise, yes please!

yes it's classy, but it would be sad, if they would use exact the same color or "design" IMO

I have know about these for about a month now. I have no more info than you guys do though. I'm not big on the tortoise frames but we wil see. I might perfer these over the acid tortoise

No way man, tortoise is classy (but not classy when it's orange and pink and blue like it will be with the Acid Tortoise) but proper tortoise, yes please!

Thats what im saying! Im looking forward to these and frowning upon the acid tortoise...