• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kronin323's Forum Anniversary and 5000th post

Congrats on 5000! Your quite an interesting fella. I wonder when we meet up someday if you will be as talkative in person as you are on here? Maybe you will sit in silence...... WHAA HA HA HA HA! Awesome collection and tops shelf beauties! I love to read about what your whipping up in the kitchen. Im gonna try a couple of those recipes when time allows. As for the stuff on your plate you eat when you are out..... well you sir and much braver than I. Congrats on the milestone and here is to many more milestones to come! :drinks:

BTW, I too have had the same avatar since I started here.

I'm surprised that I haven't posted on here! congrats on the epic postings, Mr. Font. I cannot believe that I let you inspire me to make a milestone post... took me only 3 years to get 4K vs your 5K in a year!
I am just amazed by your collection, great pieces! I have to say that your posts are well thought out... you are one of the most observant guys on here. Keeping folks on their toes.

Here's to another 5K!

Congrats on your 5,000 post. I think you post in almost every area............wait let me check............yes it is confirmed, you do!! HAaaa Haaa.
Great post for your 5K and I am sure many, MANY more to come!!

Congratulations on the milestone!! That is an impressive number of posts in 1 year. You have shared a lot of knowledge that you have learned from the forum. I really like the rust mars too, awesome!

Latest Posts

Back