• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lacing An Order On Standardissue Anyone Else Need Anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK not taking any more orders. I am not making any money off this so if you send money and I have to pay fees I am sending it back. It would be one thing if I was selling my own stuff and had product here, but I am ordering this stuff for you guys and only one person so far has kicked a little extra in to help, which is no big deal but the fees are. Not paying out of my own pocket to give you guys a huge discount.

I maybe a new comer to this site but I have been a member of us standard issue for 2 years. May I ask why you are purchasing product for civilians? Oakley is gracious enough to provide MOS's a program with great discounts, for our service! Not for John Q. Public to reap the benefits. Guess oakley SI ethics policy that they have plastered all over the website is there for nothin.

Buying oakleys doesn't take away from servicemen and women. But a person who buys discounted oakleys for other people could eventually hurt servicemen and women when oakley decides to close the program down. What is disturbing is the fact that the OP went out of his way to create a new thread, advertising that he was placing an order and if any one needed anything. Anyone who deserves to pay less then MSRP, can fill out a form and mail in a copy of their credentials like the rest of the people who are members of OakleySI. It is a privilege not a right to participate in the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back