• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Landed Me A Case :D

Thanks.. :)

Not sure how to go about lighting?

I was gonna do a shelf per decade.., 80's shelf, 90's and so on...

Love the fact that its lock-able :)

Keeps fingers off :)

I've been wondering about lighting myself, was toying with getting some LED down lights and making a new top metal panel for them to sit in rather than that semi clear stuff. Im rubbish with electrics though so im unsure how to go about it. have seen some cheapish LED kits on eBay that may be suitable.

That sounds good with the themed shelves, I have a general o matter shelf at the top, a radarlock shelf, a racing jacket shelf, a shelf for watches and a shelf for cases and vaults at the moment. That will have to change as I should have my first x metal coming in the post soon. I should start a thread of my own to put some picture up in as so much has gone on since I joined here.

I find the drawers on the case so handy as I can store all my boxes and other display items that aren't being used with out the danger that they will be damaged but still have them to hand if I need them.

Thanks...

My case is still in my kitchen. Been having some fencing erected so that's sort of taken over.. I will be getting my fencer to give me a lift with it to today up the stairs to its permanent home :)

My case is now in its new home.

Full already :)

Really need some 3 tier stands to maximise available space..

I have to say that my 'Wire' shelf is looking the sweetest at the moment :)

Latest Posts

Back