1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. David F

David F Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

I hope this is in the correct area, I was going to put it in DIY but this is a display so... Anyway this cost me around 20 to make. The plexi glass 4.99 the sticker 3.99 the hanger 10.00. (I will now be building them and selling them for 99.99 + tax and sipping) I just cut the plexi down to size (just height wise, width was good) and drilled a couple of small holes where I wanted the screws to go through. Put the screws into the wall leaving enough room for the hanger to... hang... and applied the sticker. Thoughts? I have the entire top level full now and am working on the bottom.

Lanyard Display - 13991618360_904d940073_z.jpg

OakleyKilledMe likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Brettc10

Brettc10 Oakley Expert

Interesting idea. Great way to hang the lanyards.
    Nice Job

David F likes this.
  3. David F

And cheap to me. I had them folded up with rubber bands sitting inside my display case. Couldn't really see them and had to unlock my case every time I needed one. And the 99.99 was a joke... Hope everyone got that.

4. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Very nice work on solving this problem. I like the display you put on top of them. I only have one lanyard hanging on the corner of my cube with the keys on it.

David F likes this.
  5. David F

Yeah, I didn't want to just stick a sticker to the wall. The pic doesn't really show how well the plexi pulls the sticker out from the wall. And thanks.

6. Mdgustaf

Mdgustaf Oakley Expert Premium Member

Excellent idea, would work for displaying hats as well. Just change out the rack you use to one with more gaps. Thank you for sharing!

David F likes this.
  7. OakleyKilledMe

OakleyKilledMe Oakley Beginner

it would be also great if its color black or gun metal... nice idea..must try that one too...hehehe tnx for the post

8. David F

I may have to paint it now... Have to make sure to clear it so the paint never comes off though.

9. stn51

stn51 I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

Awesome idea! there was never really a good way to display them.