• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lanyard Display

David F

Oakley Expert
Southeast
I hope this is in the correct area, I was going to put it in DIY but this is a display so... Anyway this cost me around 20 to make. The plexi glass 4.99 the sticker 3.99 the hanger 10.00. (I will now be building them and selling them for 99.99 + tax and sipping) I just cut the plexi down to size (just height wise, width was good) and drilled a couple of small holes where I wanted the screws to go through. Put the screws into the wall leaving enough room for the hanger to... hang... and applied the sticker. Thoughts? I have the entire top level full now and am working on the bottom.

13991618360_904d940073_z.jpg

And cheap to me. I had them folded up with rubber bands sitting inside my display case. Couldn't really see them and had to unlock my case every time I needed one. And the 99.99 was a joke... Hope everyone got that.

Very nice work on solving this problem. I like the display you put on top of them. I only have one lanyard hanging on the corner of my cube with the keys on it.

Yeah, I didn't want to just stick a sticker to the wall. The pic doesn't really show how well the plexi pulls the sticker out from the wall. And thanks.

it would be also great if its color black or gun metal... nice idea..must try that one too...hehehe tnx for the post

Latest Posts

Back