• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Laptop Messenger-type Bag (prefer Alpha Charlie)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

As the title says, I'm looking to buy an Oakley messenger-type laptop bag. I really like the Alpha Charlie bag especially. Would like very good to new condition. Have some glasses and microfiber bags as possible trade items as well if interested.

Some people reacted to this post.
I have a black Oakley vertical Checkpoint bag you can have for $30. I used it a few times only and its in great condition. This is what it looks like:

checkpoint_vertical_laptop_bag_3_full.jpg

checkpoint_vertical_laptop_bag_4_full.jpg

I'd prefer to see if any horizontal messenger-types are available, but if not, I'd definitely be interested in that. I assume it'd hold a 15" MacBook Pro plus random papers, notebooks, etc?

Username Hidden said:
I'd prefer to see if any horizontal messenger-types are available, but if not, I'd definitely be interested in that. I assume it'd hold a 15" MacBook Pro plus random papers, notebooks, etc?

I don't know if it will fit a 15 mac book pro. I put in a dell e7440 or a 13" mac book air and it's just right.

Still looking for a messenger-type laptop bag, preferably a horizontal one.

Ive got an AP Computer Bag and a Vertical Computer Bag 2.0 I might part with.

I'm thinking I may just get either the Works bag from the SI site or bite the bullet and do a special order on an Alpha Charlie.

Username Hidden said:
Ive got an AP Computer Bag and a Vertical Computer Bag 2.0 I might part with.
Not sure if you have seen the show but everybody should, Is the AP bag the one Dexter uses in the show

Username Hidden said:
Not sure if you have seen the show but everybody should, Is the AP bag the one Dexter uses in the show
no, the SI is in the show. The AP is a slightly smaller version.