1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    As the title says, I'm looking to buy an Oakley messenger-type laptop bag. I really like the Alpha Charlie bag especially. Would like very good to new condition. Have some glasses and microfiber bags as possible trade items as well if interested.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a black Oakley vertical Checkpoint bag you can have for $30. I used it a few times only and its in great condition. This is what it looks like:

Laptop Messenger-type Bag (prefer Alpha Charlie) - checkpoint_vertical_laptop_bag_3_full.jpg

Laptop Messenger-type Bag (prefer Alpha Charlie) - checkpoint_vertical_laptop_bag_4_full.jpg

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'd prefer to see if any horizontal messenger-types are available, but if not, I'd definitely be interested in that. I assume it'd hold a 15" MacBook Pro plus random papers, notebooks, etc?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I don't know if it will fit a 15 mac book pro. I put in a dell e7440 or a 13" mac book air and it's just right.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still looking for a messenger-type laptop bag, preferably a horizontal one.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    Ive got an AP Computer Bag and a Vertical Computer Bag 2.0 I might part with.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm thinking I may just get either the Works bag from the SI site or bite the bullet and do a special order on an Alpha Charlie.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.2%
    Not sure if you have seen the show but everybody should, Is the AP bag the one Dexter uses in the show

10. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    no, the SI is in the show. The AP is a slightly smaller version.