1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last edited by a moderator: 3/13/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No price listed, no link to the ebay listing posted... You may want to provide those otherwise I think you are asking a bit much from a potential buyer...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ban coming?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    The eBay link is there, but can only be seen via a web browser. It won't show up in Tapatalk.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ahh I see it, my apologies...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No worries…. Just learning how to post here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price for here? Or is the forum merely a referral portal? If so then the post probably should go in the discussion forum since it really can't be bought here.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Are we allowed to link ebay theeads? I didnt think we could

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    I thought we could as long as we put a price here as well. I'm too lazy right now to dig around and found what I've read on it in the past. I'm sure @kronin323 will find it within a couple minutes of reading this . @real thing13, post a price in the exchange please.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thats SIC!! WANT