1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to sell the following as a lot. One of the three-tier stands is in good condition, the rest are excellent to like new. Taking pictures is the first time I've even had them all set-up. Most are unused, and all of the three-tiers except the one in good condition have been stored with each component in a separate baggie (and that's how they'll ship).

5 of: triple tiers
    2 of: double tiers
    1 of: single tier

That's a total of 20 tiers.

Take the whole lot for $200 shipped in US. Add $10 for shipping to Canada; for other international orders, please PM for quote. Payment via Goods & Services on PayPal.

SOLD

May consider splitting them up, but please note it will be $10 per tier plus $5 shipping per order, and I may wait a couple days to see if anyone wants the whole package before looking to sell individually or in smaller lots.

Only trade items I may consider are Prizm Deep Blue XL Flak 2.0 lenses, PB2 in polished or matte black, X-Squared. Obviously money could go in either direction depending on package.

Large lot of black plastic stands: 1, 2, & 3-tier - 2016-02-17 22.40.45.jpg Large lot of black plastic stands: 1, 2, & 3-tier - 2016-02-17 22.40.51.jpg Large lot of black plastic stands: 1, 2, & 3-tier - 2016-02-17 22.41.00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 2/18/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%