1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous The O-Warrior

Rating:
    95.7%
    Well i have been out of the game for a while... Been busy buying a ranch in Auburn WA... But thats starting to settle down so i am hoping to get back into the swing of things!

I will post pics saturday, but trading a great condition 8/10 large medusa (no goggles or snaps) for a 24K juliet with box, coin,24k xmetal soft vault, 24K bag ect. Complete set. Looking to do a straight trade here. Doesnt need to be mint, but would like at least 8/10 condition.

Would also trade for a black face hollowpoint + you add at least $200 dollars.

Must be a good member in good standing!

Let me know!

Large Medusa for 24K Juliet - image.jpeg Large Medusa for 24K Juliet - image.jpeg Large Medusa for 24K Juliet - image.jpeg Large Medusa for 24K Juliet - image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: 8/22/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The O-Warrior

Rating:
    95.7%
    Bump

3. Anonymous

Anonymous The O-Warrior

Rating:
    95.7%