• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Large Metal Vault

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@zwc0442 is right. I need to keep focused. I was temporarily blinded by pretty green sparkly lenses.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
If you buy it... I'll give you an extra incentive! ;)
Nothing can outweigh the wrath of a woman scorned.

Username Hidden said:
Nothing can outweigh the wrath of a woman scorned.

Waitaminute?!?!?

You have BOTH "SECRET" and "NINJA" in your username and you can't figure a way to make a covert purchase on, not only, PLASMA but also EMERALD beauties?!? o_O

The risk is worth it! A little temporary blinding powder; maybe a smoke ball and slight of hand?!?! Come on, you gotta have something hidden in your bag of tricks?

(Hoping you buy these quick because the Plasma/Emerald combo is hard for me to resist too :()

In 4 yrs of marriage, the white ninja has learned my tricks. Fast at that. She counterstrikes even before I strike. I have never seen a strength so great. Grace and wisdom, not to mention, the look of death.

Username Hidden said:
In 4 yrs of marriage, the white ninja has learned my tricks. Fast at that. She counterstrikes even before I strike. I have never seen a strength so great. Grace and wisdom, not to mention, the look of death.

You must master the art of misdirection... You are not a full ninja yet...

Username Hidden said:
You must master the art of misdirection... You are not a full ninja yet...
I actually study the cycles of menstruation. I am a True Ninja Husband Master.:assassin:

Username Hidden said:
I agree! My wife can just tell by the look on my face. 20 years of marriage plus 5 dating. The look of death is most.......concerning!

Username Hidden said:
I actually study the cycles of menstruation. I am a True Ninja Husband Master.:assassin:

Ewwww

Username Hidden said:
... not to mention, the look of death.
Like this?

Added a Romeo coin at no extra cost! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.