• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Large Oakley display tray

Oakley for life

I should Work at Oakley
Just got this brand new tray from a friend and it is pretty cool!! Doesn't fit in a double wide though..... added my Bunkers and Robots then my metal O display plaques in the back to make a "wall" of sorts

large O tray 1.JPG

Large O tray.JPG

Nice setup. What is the story behind the black and bronze bunkers? Never seen those before.

I am not too sure, I bought them all together as a set off ebay a year and a half or so ago, I was told at the time they were an Oakley product, but since then, have been told that someone just made them years ago from a mold. They are pretty cool and look good.

if you got those from who i think you did, they do pre-date the bunker ornament and have been rumored to be the inspiration for them. The Senior (Mike?) guy who handles walk-in warranty at HQ actually sports and boasts of his gold painted one he keeps behind the counter from the same guy. That is if it is the same guy lol =)

if you got those from who i think you did, they do pre-date the bunker ornament and have been rumored to be the inspiration for them. The Senior (Mike?) guy who handles walk-in warranty at HQ actually sports and boasts of his gold painted one he keeps behind the counter from the same guy. That is if it is the same guy lol =)

I really don't remember who I bought them from, he said that he was the original owner and that he thought they were real Oakley products....

ah, well the person who made them knows he made them and never misrepresented it, so i guess diff people.

Back