1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Pulga

Pulga Oakley Beginner

I ordered a large soft watch vault from Oakley.com about 6 - 7 weeks ago. When I ordered it, the site indicated the item was available. Days later I saw where availability changed to "usually ships within 14 days". Weeks after that, they were available to ship "by October 1". Yesterday, (on 10/8) they were "ready to ship" on 10/8. I've spoken to customer service 3 times and although the reps have been very nice, they are also unable to tell me when I can expect to get the case!

Is this normal? Anyone else try to order one of these lately and had the same / different luck? What gets me is that the status on the site gives specific dates of availability and then I'm told by the phone reps that those dates are not based in reality.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

I ordered a few in Mid June, they arrived late August. The website was deceiving, the estimated shipping dates would constantly change then show out of stock. The only way to get one faster is Ebay at about $40 or buy a Transfer Case. Hows the weather in Seattle? I am headed there this week.

3. Pulga

Pulga Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the info. I'm in no rush to get it, but it's nice to know when to expect something you've paid for, right? The weather is great. Not a drop of rain for 3 months, 75 degrees, and blue skies. But the word is that it'll all be over later this week. Sorry.

4. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

i got mine on here because of the online shop showing out of stock.

5. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Oakley took mine when I sent my Holeshot in for a battery replacement. :rolleyes:

6. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

huh they didnt return it? lol!

7. Batwolf

Sent them my Holeshot inside of a large watch vault and only got my watch back.

8. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

did you call them to get it replaced/ returned??

9. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

I had one ordered since the beginning of this year. I never got it. I just cancelled and ordered something else.

10. Batwolf

I was so fed up that they couldn't repair my watch that I didn't even bother asking for it back.