• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Large Watch Vault Blues

Pulga

Oakley Beginner
Seattle, WA
I ordered a large soft watch vault from Oakley.com about 6 - 7 weeks ago. When I ordered it, the site indicated the item was available. Days later I saw where availability changed to "usually ships within 14 days". Weeks after that, they were available to ship "by October 1". Yesterday, (on 10/8) they were "ready to ship" on 10/8. I've spoken to customer service 3 times and although the reps have been very nice, they are also unable to tell me when I can expect to get the case!

Is this normal? Anyone else try to order one of these lately and had the same / different luck? What gets me is that the status on the site gives specific dates of availability and then I'm told by the phone reps that those dates are not based in reality.

I ordered a few in Mid June, they arrived late August. The website was deceiving, the estimated shipping dates would constantly change then show out of stock. The only way to get one faster is Ebay at about $40 or buy a Transfer Case. Hows the weather in Seattle? I am headed there this week.

Thanks for the info. I'm in no rush to get it, but it's nice to know when to expect something you've paid for, right? The weather is great. Not a drop of rain for 3 months, 75 degrees, and blue skies. But the word is that it'll all be over later this week. Sorry.