• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Large Wide Oakley Sunglasses For Bigger Heads?

xTremeRazor

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone, I have a larger and wider than average head and I wanted to buy a new pair of Oakleys. I currently have the dispatch and they fit great. The gascans for example were too narrow for my head so I need the wider frames. Any advice? I've heard that the new offshoot are big, anybody tried them?

I think you can go Batwolf, offshoot (aka big taco shield) would probably work too. And then also big taco. One other pair is slipping my mind at the moment.

Eyepatch 2 is a great large frame and my personal recommendation (I have 3). Simple, stylish, and very comfortable! They are also quite affordable!

Eyepatch 2 is a great large frame and my personal recommendation (I have 3). Simple, stylish, and very comfortable! They are also quite affordable!

I'll check it out. Did you ever try the original eyepatch? I heard those were big, looks like Oakley discontinued them though. Thanks for your recommendation.

I think you can go Batwolf, offshoot (aka big taco shield) would probably work too. And then also big taco. One other pair is slipping my mind at the moment.

Thanks a lot. I was thinking offshoot as well, because oakley says on their site that its their largest o matter frame. Since its new, there aren't really any reviews online though. I'll have to go to the "O" Store.

I think fuel cells are larger than gascans if your into that kind of "Gascan" look. Deviations are pretty big too if you like aviators.

Eyepatch 1 isn't that different in size compared to Eyepatch 2; the lenses are even interchangeable. Both are good options.

There's also the Monster Doggle, if you can track one down. Monster Dog would probably work, although they aren't that huge (they should be getting cheap, as they've been discontinued).

Latest Posts

Back