• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Larger Elite Logos

qtrain23

The Printing Pundit
Premium Member
United States
A few of you have been asking me about making some larger elite logos for your displays and such. Here's what its going to cost me to get something i can make a mold of and then reproduce:

12" - 235$ + shipping
8" - 120$ + shipping
6" - 80$ + shipping

Keep in mind these come from belgium. The keychain cost me 15$ to ship.

Also remember that is just the cost of making the plug. I still have to factor in mold making, dye, and resin.

If there is enough call, I will make them, but I just want you guys to know that its not going to be cheap. I believe Ed is also looking into a way to get a larger size made, but I don't know if he has made any progress.

I am working on this as well.. Been on vacation and been busy lately.. Im going to try to make these elite logos as well without molds as I do have the machinery. But give me some time, I need to order a bit for my router, just been super busy!

Not really. Shape ways wanted like 300 for the keychain. The other company does great work very quickly. I could mill it, but I don't have a Cnc mill and it would take me probably weeks to make one

Did Oakley not register the Elite logo? Is this keychain officially licensed or are we in violation of a trademark?

Back