1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

Well OCP Grey Smoke/Slate Flak XLJ shipped so even tho I missed this frame on Vault seems like I will have it without having to pay 220 for frame w/transitions then another 60 for lenses(Zappos has frame w/ trans.)...time for teachers to go back to work and pay off Credit cards now...summer ends Wed...Glad GS option came back into stock for frame...i just think these kill the fast Jacket...

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

Agreed. I love the Grey Smoke frame on the Flak.

3. music_man185

music_man185 Oakley Beginner

i dont think i've seen those before. post a pic when you get your hands on them!

4. the piper

u can see the photoshop version on o's site... i do not own a camera unfortunately though

5. Razerwire

Here's mine:

Last Acquisition For...? Grey Smoke/Slate Flak XLJ - 289798_10150265774355975_604100974_7756565_1797613_o.jpg

6. the piper

awesome mine will have XLJ..r those Slate? I figured I had more than enough Black iridium and Slate is pretty cool so thats what I went for..Thanks for helping out w/ pic...Yeah my wife has one in camera but... always seems grainy and honestly I am not a tekkie...I tried for hours to put up pics and create album etc with pics she emailed me for something I am selling and just gave up...discovering the nose bombs for thinner bridges like mine was a revelation...now these things fit perfect...just in time for them to be replaced by larger frame of course...but I have 5 so am pretty happy and 4 HJ's too

7. Razerwire

The lenses are Black Iridium Polarized. I plan on switching them out for Slate. I already switched out the earsocks for Slate ones. Kinda wished the icon was silver on slate but chrome on black is okay since I can always switch the earsocks and lenses back for the all black look.

8. the piper

Strangely the default Icon on OCP is Black Gunmetal I left it...I have found that by taking default icon it sometimes speeds up OCP shipping..they look good in your pic..well this teacher has 2 days of summer left so I guess if they come as scheduled tomorrow its a going back to work present..and I bet all the people are thinking "lazy teachers off in summer " but 2 previous years I had cervical fusion surgery and b4 that did summer school so I have no guilt about this one... They look nice I almost fell over when I saw that option was back a day after O told me it is discontinued forever...I saw it by accident...